Babyforum
 Das moderne Baby-, Kinder- u. Elternforum ::  babyforum.diskutieren.at

Baby-Forum Baby-Links Baby-Shop Jetzt stöbern!
 Info+FAQInfo+FAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   Wer ist online?Wer ist online? [LIVE]   RegistrierenRegistrieren   ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

English speakers - Hello to you all

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Babyforum Foren-Übersicht -> Neuvorstellungen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
dancing queen

Meine Kinder:
Florian, 06.12.2007

BeitragVerfasst am: Do 03. Jul. 2008 12:47    Titel: English speakers - Hello to you all Antworten mit Zitat

Hi there,
I'm a mum from England who's ended up in Lower Austria (Raum Baden) & I'd like to meet other English speaking mums. Why? Well, it would be a lot easier (and more fun) to be able to talk about my gorgous little son and all the ups and downs of life with him - in English!!!!
If you're interested in writing back I'd love to hear from you - wherever you're from. Ich rede auch gern auf Deutsch - aber man erkennt mich bald als ausländerin wenn ich Deutsch schreibe, da ich sooooooo viele Grammatik Fehler mache Embarassed
Anyway, I hope there are some other English speakers out there.
Have a nice day (as the Amis would say) & take care.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Google

Verfasst am:     Titel: Anzeige

Lisi

Geburtstermin: 04.08.2011

Meine Kinder:
Luca, 28.07.2009
Mateo, 02.08.2011

BeitragVerfasst am: Do 03. Jul. 2008 14:51    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi!

How are you?

First welcome here in this forum Wink

I'm 22 and I'm not pregant yet, but I keep trying! I would be pleased if we can write some mails in English. I like to write in English so that I can improve the language.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Greetings
Lisi

ps: the german sentence you wrote was very well, there are no mistakes Wink
dancing queen

Meine Kinder:
Florian, 06.12.2007

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr 04. Jul. 2008 12:18    Titel: keep trying... Antworten mit Zitat

hi lisi,

thanks for your reply.

i forgot to write my name Embarassed i'm ingrid and i'm older than you (35 - aaaaaargh!!!!). sorry about that.

i'm glad my german was not so rubbish. your english mail was lovely (why are all austrians so good at english?)

nice to hear you're trying for a baby. i wouldn't want to give up my florian now for the world - he is my little sunshine and i'm soooooo happy he's here.

how long have you been trying? are you still relaxed about it or are you starting to get stressed? (i know from experience how getting stressed can just make it take longer to get pregnant.)

what do you do? i used to be an english teacher till florian came along.

hope to hear from you soon, take care

ingrid
Gast94
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa 05. Jul. 2008 22:10    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi Ingrid!

to your question: why are all austrians so good at english
we learned english at school Razz

my name is tina, I´m 23 years old and my daughter Lara-Jolina is about 22 month old!

you are from england? from where exactly?
and why did you come to austria?

how old ist your son florian?
Ingrid and Florian arent typically names for english persons... or?

oh oh oh so many questions, ...

hope to hear from you...
and take care Very Happy

tina
Lisi

Geburtstermin: 04.08.2011

Meine Kinder:
Luca, 28.07.2009
Mateo, 02.08.2011

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo 07. Jul. 2008 8:00    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

hi ingrid!

thanks for your reply. Very Happy

yeah we learned english at school and i try to e.g. write mails in english so that i don't forget Wink

i can imagine that you're so happy with your baby. i'm really looking forward to hold my own little baby im my arms! i've been trying have a year. first i was very stressed an had many worries but now i'm much more relaxed.

i work in an office. this week we move in another building, that's exhausting... Rolling Eyes

what do you do all the time with your little boy?

have a nice day!
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Babyforum Foren-Übersicht -> Neuvorstellungen GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.